Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I saw these adorable rainbow waffles on Tip Junkie and I couldn't wait to make them!! (I added the gold coins to the plate because every rainbow needs a pot of gold at the end of it.) 



I got up bright and early to make them before my oldest had to get to school and before my little ones got up. They were so excited to see that the leprechauns had come and stuck shamrocks all over the windows and mirrors, left them new t-shirts and set a green table complete with gold coins and green jelly bellys!! :)

I've been a Kindergarten teacher for 10 years and the leprechauns always come to our classroom and leave quite a mess and I have to clean it! So, when the leprechauns came to my house I requested that they be a little more productive rather than destructive. {{LOL}}


No comments:

Post a Comment